Because you can’t manage what you don’t measure. Mystery Shopping will give you an objective view of the service you and your employees provide to your customers.
David Elliott, Business Development Director at Voisins Department Store, tell you why businesses need to measure their services.
By evaluating, measuring and reporting of customer service standards using a specially trained agents acting as if they were customers.
Retail stores, hotels, restaurants, theatres, property management companies and automobile dealers are amongst the many organisations that employ mystery shoppers to help evaluate and improve their customer service.
Improved customer service is one way to increase profitability. Repeat business is a key profit-maker by saving on unnecessary expenditure such as advertising.
- delivers a cost-effective method of monitoring your customer service standards
- is an efficient way of identifying staff in need of further training
- produces a regular summary of strengths and weaknesses which can become your action plan
- an effective deterrent against dishonesty, poor service or bad practice
- is a way of identifying retail outlets which are under-performing
- should be used as part of employees’ yearly appraisal
- will increase employees’ wellbeing by celebrating success
Mystery shopping is the key to keep companies informed and can identify improvements or any necessary changes required for a more positive customer experience.
Specializing in Customer Service, we will help you achieve your business goals and marketing objectives.
Our full service management programme combines both Mystery Shopping service with Audit Services, its approach has been developed to help make a lasting and sustainable business improvement.
We will work with you and your team to analyse the Mystery Shopping results, understand your gaps and help you create realistic and SMART objectives.