Become a Mystery Shopper
Become a Mystery Shopper and help your local businesses deliver exceptional customer service
Measuring customer service tells a business what level of service they are delivering. It highlights what is excellent and pinpoints areas where improvements could be made within a business, so they can differentiate themselves and stand out from the competition.
Most importantly it gives feedback on the overall customer experience
Because you can’t manage what you don’t measure. Mystery Shopping will give you an objective view of the service you and your employees provide to your customers.
David Elliott, Business Development Director at Voisins Department Store, tell you why businesses need to measure their services.
What is Mystery Shopping?
Mystery Shopping is when a person poses as a ‘customer’ and makes an enquiry/purchases a service/product and reports back on their experience via an online system.
- delivers a cost-effective method of monitoring your customer service standards
- is an efficient way of identifying staff in need of further training
- produces a regular summary of strengths and weaknesses which can become your action plan
- is an effective deterrent against dishonesty, poor service or bad practice
- is a way of identifying retail outlets which are under-performing
- should be used as part of employees’ yearly appraisal
- will increase employees’ wellbeing by celebrating success
Mystery shopping is the key to keep companies informed and can identify improvements or any necessary changes required for a more positive customer experience.
You could be an exceptional mystery shopper by:
- Having an eye for detail
- Delivering assignments on time with accurate and objective feedback
- Following a scenario
- Staying a ‘Mystery’
- ‘Beeing’ able to think on your feet
- ‘Beeing’ organised and diligent
- Having a computer to access our online Mystery Shopping system
Join us, if you want to help your local businesses improve their service delivery
Being a Mystery Shopper is flexible and fits in around your life, work and family.
Your visits and reports will help improve your local businesses.
Assignments are assigned monthly and paid monthly.
Our clients include Tourist attractions, Retail, Telecommunications, and Restaurants, check out what our clients say about us…
We send regular internal communications and have a closed Facebook group so shoppers can support each other, share hints and tips and bee part of a worldwide community.